THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
GeoSim Software is an Oklahoma-based company that develops and sells software primarily for the petroleum industry although models have broad application across industries.
DESIGNED TO BE EASY
Users look for software products that are technically competent yet easy to use in their field of endeavour. EandP® products were designed for that purpose.
Using the latest graphical user interface (GUI) technologies we’ve created software applications that are easy to learn and use. EandP® represents a significant advancement for companies in the Exploration and Production community.
Combining a GUI with sophisticated algorithms that are computationally fast, EandP® promises to make your work easier and help you find the oil and gas faster.
- LAS Viewer
- Depth Registration
- Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Daily and Monthly Production
- Postgre SQL Database
- Intuitive Interface
- Excel “look and feel” for grid data
- Excel Import/Export
- Simple Workflows
- Batch Processing Large Data Sets
- Log ASCII Standard 2.0 and 3.0 Modification
- Graphical Displays
- Image Processing (TIF, PDF, JPG, etc.)
- Database Design
- Data Entry Cleanup
Algorithm and Model
- INFILL – Infill Well Reservoir Simulator
- SLICKFRAC – Hydraulic Fracturing
- Well Thermal Simulation
- 3D Subsurface Visualization
- Reservoir Volumetrics
Who We Are
Mr. Williams has used and developed software products as an engineer and Product Manager for commercial software in upstream operations. This experience brings an in-depth knowledge of workflow and implementation of intuitive graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
GeoSim software started with a vision to develop comprehensive software products for the exploration and production industry that use the best-in-class software technologies.
- Design intuitive user interface with fast learning curve.
- Simplify user input and output by minimizing “mouse clicks”.
- Automation and batch processing of files and data.
- Interoperability with other software and Excel spreadsheets.